Powered By Blogger

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Tucker family

This is a shout out to my brothers who I have seen in ages; Randolph Tucker, Garfield Tucker, and Compton Tucker. I don’t know whether James Tucker and Ms. Mildred Tucker are in the physical realm of existence.  Also, recalling Mr. Henry Tucker, and Wil Tucker. This then is the composition of the nuclear family of Tucker which resided at #65 Village on the Corentyne Coast, in East Berbice, Guyana. During the late 1960s and early 1970s, I considered myself an adopted child within this Tucker family. Hamlet Tucker is a relative of this family.
During the early to mid-1960s Frank tucker is reported to have died while performing acts relative to sexual intercourse with a teenage female in New Amsterdam. Schoolmaster Frank Tucker is a close relative of this family, quite possibly a sibling of Henry Tucker. Jacob Pieter’s a former GDF soldier is a relative of ole Frank Tucker.  

No comments:

Post a Comment