Powered By Blogger

Thursday, December 30, 2021

Sankaran of Guinea and India - What's the Authentic History of the People?

 I need to be enlightened. I'm researching Sancho family history. I'm of the opinion Sancho is the anglicized form of Sanko, Sankoh, Sankara, Sankaran, Kasanko, Kosonko, Sonko, Sankofa, Sankare and Sancha and so on. I am saying I subscribe to the thinking those names are variants of the name of the same people. In India, there are numerous examples of exact and similar names of peoples of Africa and India. Sankara and Sankaran are perfect examples. Obviously, those two eastern centered peoples have experienced a common history at some point predating the Islamic conquests of both geographies. It's clear the Dravidian and Tamil peoples of India are Africans. It's also clear the Naga people of India originated in the Nile River valley. In fact Sanskrit narratives label the Nile River the Cali River. Kali peoples are as deeply melanated as Africans. 

 I'm soliciting your advice on sources of information on the Sankaran people. I'm referring to those of Guinea including Sangaran Madiba Konte, king of Sankaran and his relatives. I'm with Conteh, Conde, Konde, and Konteh being of the people of Soumaoro Kante. I'm informed they are the Blacksmith class of Mande people. These seem to be interrelated peoples predating the thirteenth century. Who do you recommend I consult immediately?


No comments:

Post a Comment