Powered By Blogger

Monday, April 4, 2022

Bathersfield, Hatton and Kirton family historians

Attention Bathersfield, Hatton and Kirton family historians. I am researching Sancho family history.  I am confident members of the kinship Sancho connected to Buxton and Friendship, are DNA relatives of Bathersfield, Hatton and Kirton. I need the identities of claim holders C. Sancho, and W A Hatton.  I also need to locate and communicate with their relatives and those of James Hatton, Cedric Smith and James E. Williams. I am hoping to uncover forgotten and unknown Sancho people.  Are you aware of Desmond Sancho and Jennifer Hatton? If you are please link me with them soonest. Perhaps they can point me to Hatton and Sancho family historians of Buxton and Friendship. Also, I need folks who can enlighten me on the relatives of Wilfred Bathersfield, son of Mrs. Clarrissa Bathersfield and Everne Kirton, niece of Norman Hatton. I suspect this is the Bathersfield – Sancho connection.

I am also seeking Sancho  and Campbell within the following kinships (families): Seaforth, Kirton, Hatton, Cambridge, Dolphin, Primo, Pilgrim,  Portsmouth, Bathersfield, Hooper, Herod, Sancho, Campbell, Pollard, Brammer, Gravesande, Belle, Younge, Smith, Nelson, Christopher, Williams, Wood, Frank, Johnson, Hope, Cambridge, Marcus, Yaw, Jacobs, Harry, Bentick, Sharper, Gill, McGarrell, and Timmany primarily of Buxton and Friendship .

I am also seeking Ross within the following kinships (families): John, Rogers, Bobb, Gordon, Newton, Russell, Sam and Scott

Bentick Sancho Tuckness Sancho

Email contact


No comments:

Post a Comment