Powered By Blogger

Saturday, December 31, 2022

2023 needs to be a year of no distractions

 December 29 is the last day of the year which is meaningful to my physical experience.  I pay homage to ancestors on dates I am aware of.  The uniqueness to the ancestor is remembered and venerated. 

And I don't look forward to January, April and September. The pain of loved ones gone - no confidants remaining in the physical realm exhausts my supply of balanced energy on too many days in January, April and September. 

The will to stand firm in love with those who I love to think loved this Sancho has been tested much too often. 

January 1, 2023 means time to review of the content of the research project; tentatively entitled: Bentick Sancho and his people – Reconnecting Generations of Mande Enslaved in the Americas with Ancestral Lineages and Consciousness

Greatest regrets I could not obtain the input of Derrick Roberts, Harold Lutchman, Barton Scotland, and Joycelynne Loncke to impact the project

Lions must tell their story themselves. 2025 will likely be another year of war against humans – with health industrial complex – SEARS 2025.  The window of opportunity is rapidly closing. Therefore, 2023 needs to be a year of no distractions.


No comments:

Post a Comment