Powered By Blogger

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Ignorance Leads to Re-enslavement

Mr. Rascal Neggah man, I hereby ask it I require of you to cease and desist with your program of antagonizing me. You have gone much too far for me. I cannot stomach your blatant lies, fraudulent and deceitful agenda and methodology. Regardless of whom you think and/or claim to be you shall always be perceived to stand behind Sancho.
I am saying openly do not attempt to contact me ever again. I consider such acts stalking. Hating you and your ways is very easy for me to do. I do not intend to be further aggrieved by your kind of malicious and vicious people who seem to infect the kinship of Sancho in every generation. You never fooled me one bit. I was warned. The older ones Joe Hughes, Leebert Sancho, Cecil Morris, Brenda Abrams, and Felix Bastiani and others but I was still surprised by the extent of your malice. I am taken aback aggrieved and perturbed by your agenda and vendetta against my mother, Alexander Sancho, and myself. Some folks think the know it all but do they really know any relevant thing at all? Consequently, I placed distance between myself and those I never understood their attitude towards those I love unconditionally – the people of the past. How could a Sancho sell Sancho? Isn’t that the way of the capitalists white people who enslaved Sancho all those centuries ago?

No comments:

Post a Comment