Powered By Blogger

Friday, June 18, 2010

Sagittarius People

Sagittarius people - bless up - big up yourself. It’s our time of the year. In a time like this really special people to me - nephews’ David and Ian and niece Lia - spring to the forefront of my thought process repeatedly. Let me make a few requests; you birthed on December 8 - hit me up. You related, you know, you heard of people of Bentick, Campbell, Friday, Kissoon, Sancho, Sandy, Solomon and young - enlighten me soonest. There is nothing I prefer more to day than chatting, communicating with relatives especially the young people of Sancho. Whenever I chat about Sancho of the past I feel like I am doing what Muriel and her generations did to me and the members of my generation and the following ones.
Again big up yourself my people oneness regardless whoever you are and wherever you are . . . one blood . .

No comments:

Post a Comment