Powered By Blogger

Friday, June 18, 2010

Social Networking Sites

A number of our people on face book are not linked with me on face book.
I can tell you Venica Sancho the daughter of my beloved uncle Charles Sancho and his wife Auntie Bertha is on face book. She is not listed amongst my friends. That’s her prerogative. I wish she find some time to jump on board. She ought to have a wealth of information concerning our people who departed before I was born and other I don’t recall bonding with, primarily because I was simply too young.
Karen McWilfred my niece, Gillian Sancho, Eton McIntosh, Gregory McIntosh and Margaret Sancho, my First Cousin Once Removed, Lonnetta Sancho, the daughter of Prince Sancho, daughter of Kenneth Joyce, son and daughter of Dr. James Campbell, Daughter of Lloyd Bradshaw, daughter of Asquith Cosbert also have not responded.
I hope our people are communicating with them . . . I hope they are receptive to the information . . . well it comes to a point everything is meaningless.
If you are aware of our relatives on the social networking sites; please point them to my profiles. Also pass onto our people my email address and inform them of the efforts being made to account for our people as accurately as humanly possible.

Good people - I believe you mean well. However, I would love you more and very much so whenever you cease and desists suggesting I become a fan of someone or the other. I am fanatical about the history of the kinships of Bentick, Campbell, Friday, Kissoon, Sancho, and Young. I am fanatical about the authentic history of the working class people of the villages of Nabaclis, Golden Grove, Haslington, Enmore, Cove and John, Victoria, Two Friends, Lancaster, Ann's Grove, Beterverwagting, Sparendaam, and Plaisance. I am fanatical about the history of the Guianese Trained Teachers who were student-teachers at colleges in the colonies of the English Speaking Caribbean basin 1838-1966. I have little interest and/or time for other activities. If it does relate to my interests - please do not shout at me - thank you ever so very much.
I am not into personal relationships. I am appalled. A female surnamed Young would ask me why I contacted her and asked her to be my friend on face book. Well that says it all - our people simply refuse to read. She could not have read my interests which are posted on the profile. Obviously she'd realize the potential of shared heritage.
Similarly a female Sancho did likewise. That was very upsetting - what ethnic groupings have to do with DNA and/or ancestral heritage?

No comments:

Post a Comment