Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, March 8, 2016

community over personal construction over frustration and dissatisfaction


Personal not community perception not construction frustration and dissatisfaction propaganda
The attitudes and behaviors of the PNC and their supporters have always reflected hostility to the achievements of the Shareholders and Joint-Proprietors of the plantations which the colonial administrations misappropriated into villages to be administered by their Ordinances. It is as though he Shareholders and Joint-Proprietors never existed. The business of political platforms over communities is too ridiculous for the DNA which allows me to have this current human experience.
I would not hesitate to remind all and /or educate folks that good intentions are all resting in the cemeteries.
It is abundantly, clear. In fact, problems of objective observations suggest, there is certainly, a lack of validity and reliability in the reproduction of the thought process of parrots of the political entities. This phenomenon is indeed a worldwide, issue.
Guyanese society can ill afford to continue upon this path of reckless endangerment to its people. The situation as it exists today cannot be described as favorable.
The main political parties resolutely oppose any alliance of the two major ethnic groups of the working-class people of Guyana. The political platforms continue to twist the noose of our political and economic reality. Guyanese people loose on all fronts. Demise, decay, underpopulated and underdevelopment continue to handcuff the Guyanese people
Farmers, housewives – all the many mothers and fathers – who instill in me the need for respect for life, property and community. I am indeed grateful, they took their time to nurture me – especially in light of the abyss our young people have now apparently fallen victim in this era. Ronald Austin, Stephen Bamfield, Lennox Cush, William White, Lionel Abel, Edgar Henry, Ebenezer Alexander Trotz,
I am especially grateful to numerous souls who were instrumental in the welfare of my heritage, and the communities they were resident. Allow me; therefore, to make mention of a number of them. James Alfred Trotman (1864-1961), Donald Ashley Bevel Trotman and their immediate relatives for nurturing my dearest ancestor of them all; Muriel Sancho. Leopold Duncan Sarrabo and Daniel Thomas Adolphus Jones (1855-1945) for their indomitable spirit. The teachers at Golden grove Wesleyan school who educated and encouraged my mother to be an educator. The members of the extended family and the people of the communities of the upper East Coast of Demerara who in whatever measures contributed to my mother's welfare. Sampson Nathaniel Collins for delivering the invitation to the Most Honorable Marcus Messiah Garvey (1887-1940) to visit the colony of British Guiana. James Donald Ainsworth for the historical articles of the rural communities – and for facilitating and or hosting the visit of E. F. M. Hercules at his residence at Victoria village, East Coast Demerara. Leslie Revers Dolphin Ainsworth, one of my mother's favorite pupils for the interest in my welfare. Rohan Kanhai, another of my mother's favorite pupils for remembering her – and informing me of his appreciation of her efforts, at Enmore Community Center Ground, during his farewell tour of the cricketing venues in Guyana. Roy Clifton Fredericks for emphasizing to me the importance of education, academics over cricket. Fred Wills and Joseph Oscar Fitz Clarence Haynes for supporting my parents and my siblings. Eusi Kwayana and Walter Rodney for championing the cause of the underprivileged working-class people. Edward Scobie and Nigel Westmaas for being my mentors. Captain George Arlington Davidson, Captain Victor D. Wilson, Colonel Carl Morgan, Colonel Marcus Monroe, Captain Ice Fraser, for encouraging me to be the best soldier I could be; while an enlisted member of the Guyana Defence Force.
Raymond Drepaul, Hemraj, Rampersaud Tiwari, Balram Singh Rai, Joe Doolam, Reginald Etwaroo, Slingshot Drepaul, Shango Umoja,
I am absolutely positive; their names do not honor their ancestors. I am cognizant Hemraj at Skeldon Line Path Government Secondary School, Derrick Roberts, Mamadou Lumumba and Shango Umoja at Golden Grove Government Secondary School – opened my eyes – with particular reference to knowledge of self. I remain grateful.
In 1874, Reverend Reginald James Moore published - A Handbook of the causes of non-success and degradation of the Negro race in British Guiana - what is regarded to be the first book written by an African of the Guyanese experience. The twentieth century is littered with outstanding teachers. Among them superb historians, including Norman Eustace Cameron, Jan Carew, Ivan Van Sertima, Brian Moore and Walter Rodney. Eric Williams and Cyril Lionel Robert James among those in Trinidad.
Patrick Benn, Patrick Barker, Kingsley Coddett, Ralph Moore and countless others for touching my life in a positive manner.

No comments:

Post a Comment