Powered By Blogger

Saturday, September 10, 2022

I left nothing in Africa – is the dumbest statement I ever heard uttered by a Sancho - Absolutely Disgusting

I left nothing in Africa – is by a wide margin - the dumbest statement I ever heard a Sancho make, period. In the aftermath of such asininity, I and I knew that ship has sunk. In fact, I was willing to trade - I hate Auntie Murrie - for relevant Sancho, Campbell and Young information. However, I didn’t access any information which would enhance the effort.  In fact, in April, 2020, I concluded I have had more than enough difficulties being on opposite sides of this ridiculous lot. Pragmatic never bows to rumor mongering.

John Sancho was a sweet man isn’t a historical reference. It is disgusting. It is obnoxious. It is nonsense. Claiming the images of the McDonald - mother and son – are that of the parents of Muriel Sancho and her ten siblings is gross. Such thought and expression forces this son of Lambert Tuckness Sancho (PBUH) to question whether that female has the DNA of Sancho, Campbell and Young. I recall being very upset with a statement T. Anson Sancho made referring to his grandfather, our common ancestor. I was willing to pay him a visit. Cousin Gwendolyn Ralph stated her grandfather was not a saint. He was an upright man of his time. T. Anson Sancho ought to have recorded his name, accurately. Most regrettably, our people, generally, aren’t built like they were up to the end of the third decade of the twentieth century.  Conclusion: the disconnected always seems to have axes to grind. Lions never document their experiences. Thus, this truth warrior intends to research, document and publish episodes that are as accurate as humanly possible.

I and I think for myself therefore I and I exist. I speak the names of ancestors. I and I clothed in the DNA of Bentick and Mary; Tuckness and Josephine; Alexander and Rachael; Muriel and George; Jacob and Blanche; Noble and Mary; Friday and X; James and Coolie: Richard and Miss McPherson I need to be enlightened are Dodson, Wade, Sears, and John among the ancestors in the American experience?

The relatives are at home such as Apata, Aboagye, Bockarie, Botsho, Elegunde, Kamara, Karnga, Maduike, Odefunso, Okafor, Okeke, Okoro, Omisore, Omole, Osei, Sanusi, Tabora and Tamba.  - Let's link up.

I am that I am. I have had great difficulties eradicating thoughts of consuming the carcasses of animals.  I admit curry chicken and jerk chicken were the most difficult to remove from my diet. 

I challenged myself.  I try to exercise thoughts, word and sounds. In kindergarten Miss Justina Ralph forced me to adopt the practice of voicing words and listening and committing those words to memory. Similarly Muriel Sancho would be adamant I exercise my memory. I was forced to recall details of grocery shopping list. Oh well I was terrible at spelling I blame my shoddy but convenient memory. The fella never forgets traumatic events. And he also never ever forgives. 

The original man did not cook. I consume cocked rice. I consume cocked beans. I consume cocked peas. I consume cocked boiled water. I don't eat animals' carcasses. I don't lick animals. I don't walk animals.  I don't pick up animals’ excrements. I hate zoos. I hate museums. I am a spirit.

I added. I don't seek revenge. I don't smoke. I don't drink alcohol. I don't congregate.  I don't argue. I don't fight. 

I walk in light and in truth. 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment