Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Sancho, Gooding and Wiltshire of Trinidad and Tobago

In this attempt; I am seeking Sancho of Trinidad and Tobago.  I love to link with Sancho of Trinidad. I am aware Sancho reside in the following locations; Chaguanas, Couva,  Diego Martin,Tabaquite/Talparo, Laventille, Siparia, Port Of Spain, Sangre Grande, San Juan, Tunapuna, San Fernando,   Princes Town.
Therefore I’d love to link with people who resided and/or were or are connected to the locations listed above. Perchance, they or their relatives or friends may be aware of Sancho, Gooding and Wiltshire.
The need is to identify the descendants of John Sancho, son of Bentick Sancho, brother of Charlie Sancho, Mary (Sancho) Sandy, Emma Sancho and Tuckness Sancho of East Coast Demerara, Guyana (formerly British Guiana).  Will you please point me to them and them to me – soonest? Sancho of Guyana is also interested in linking with Sancho of St. Vincent and elsewhere in the Caribbean Basin and Sierra Leone, Liberia and the United Kingdom. Email: childrenofsancho@gmail.com
Thanks for your time, understanding and cooperation.

No comments:

Post a Comment