Powered By Blogger

Friday, May 3, 2013

Sometimes Out of Evil Comes Good



“Sometimes out of evil comes good”….Bunny Wailer; 2010
“The ruling class is a cesspool of greed, indoctrination and treachery. The underprivileged classes must overturn and replace such dilemmas for the greatest good of man.” M’lilwana Osanku, Brooklyn, New York, May 3, 2013
“When Ptolemy Reid is considered as handsome as Sam Cooke and/or Muhammad Ali or as relevant as Marcus Garvey, Eusi Kwayana, Walter Rodney, Arturo Alfonso Schomburg, Hubert Henry Harrison and/or Malcolm X and men of similar distinction then, and only then I may begin to think you may have a point worth examining – otherwise – ‘and further I say not’.”
“Before I care about what others think I would trust Bushmasters”….When your brother, sister, mother, father everybody forsake you. It’s you and your origins – your most ancient of ancestors – your creator –your reasons for being in the physical realm of existence which will guide thee. Its purpose. Its purpose over materialism; always.

Other peoples’ conceptions, perceptions and realities have no place in my thought process. I dwelt in the womb without companions and/or thoughts of others.  I expect to occupy the tomb with my dearest ancestor of them all.
I Am About Truth or Shut My Mouth
I delight in no competition. I am no politician. I am not contesting for anything or anyone – not my brother, nor my sister, not my mother, and certainly not my father. I am not into any popularity contest.  I am about truth or shut my mouth.  I am semi-detached from creatures of this planet. One more thing – learnt an invaluable lesson before my sixteenth birthday which can never ever forget – or forgive anyone.  A number of misguided and mislead East Indians sought to murder me on the bridge at No. # 66 Creek, on the Corentyne Coast. I didn’t bother to solicit their reasons for such a conspiracy.  I didn’t seek their opinions. Why upon this earth they took Sancho for damn fool and/or some sort of a sacrificial lamb? I didn’t surrender. I am still breathing. I am still standing. I am still wailing against the evils that men do. I am still hoping Guyanese will one day find redemption in the aftermath of the struggle – Class struggle – where the masses would be the legislative branch of government – and the technocrats the spokespersons for the executive and judicial branches of governments and the politicians at regional, and international forums. People over personalities – people over profits - It’s as simple as that. Did you get it?

No comments:

Post a Comment