Powered By Blogger

Friday, May 3, 2013

Sancho of Siparia



Bless up! People;  I am seeking the name of a female who was busted at about 2 AM on the morning of   Friday, April 26, 2013 on Montauk Avenue in Brooklyn, New York city. I last spoke with her at about mid-morning on Thursday, April 25, 2013. She had previously told me that her folks resided at Siparia in Trinidad and Tobago. She and her mother are aware of Sancho and Glasgow resident at Siparia. She mentioned Arthur Sancho and Joseph Sancho. She said she is not a Sancho but her mother has relatives and friends who are related to Sancho of Siparia, in Trinidad. She promised to link me with her mother when she returned. I never saw her again. I wonder whether she was bull-shitting me or was she serious? I am not aware of her name – and thus I cannot find her mother – unless some unforeseen circumstances occur. How do I access NYPD Police Blotter for arrest made on the morning of   Friday, April 26, 2013? What are your thoughts? Share them-will you?

No comments:

Post a Comment