Powered By Blogger

Monday, December 20, 2010

Kenneth Joyce Robertson

Lingers Deep within My Soul
Phenomena - Kenneth Joyce Robertson
As far back as I can remember I held Bentick Sancho in the highest of esteem. I was utterly proud to possess his DNA. I could not dare to imagine that I may one day be forced to compare my great-great-grand father to my father. That’s exactly what Kenneth Joyce Robertson’s most disturbing and abysmal literature has me doing. I must admit I do not know what the qualities of the character of Bentick Sancho are. But, certainly, I am yet to be made aware of any human being who would go out of his way to be deceitful to his descendants. Such a man, is not worthy of existence, much less to be considered a freedom fighter in the struggle for the preservation of Black life and culture.
Its high time, Kenneth Joyce Robertson is requested and/or called upon to answer a number critical questions concerning his absurd attempt to kick dirty upon my mothers, Muriel Sancho (1914-1990), Inez Sancho, Muriel Sancho (1912-2006), and Gwendolyn Ralph. I have no awareness of any noticeable differences amongst that generation of Sancho females. Perhaps, he is onto something that’s not there at all. It’s likely just his “imagination playing tricks upon” him again. Perhaps, he is simply some sort of snake in the grass. Whatever his reasons are I find them reprehensible at best...they are repugnant - totally unacceptable. I detest such a thought process. There ain’t any way I am going to stand for that sort of nonsense. There ain’t no way I am going to be associated with anyone who perpetuates fraudulent language against my loved ones whether just simply to make a mockery of the indoctrination I come to understand is required of being a member of the kinship of Sancho.
Please allow me to demonstrate and/or present an analysis and expose his ridiculous claims as exactly what they are; deceitful . . . It holds true that at a lie is a lie regardless who tells it. I have not known any human being who has not repeated in accurate thoughts and/or expressions. That is particularly accurate respecting politicians and religious philosophies and indeed the vast majority of the so-called experts in western society are all guilty of continuing to propagate and/or support the findings regarded as Humanities and Social sciences which they fully well know is most ridiculously inaccurate. However, most academics are institutionalized. The academics are highly visible. They are handsomely rewarded. They are compensated for their willful degradation of the history of Black life and culture. The academics are as reprehensible as the forces of destruction of humanity. They are the architects, supporters, defenders, antagonists and apologists of the most evil political, religious, and economical systems which have wrecked untold suffering upon billions of human beings for numerous millenniums and continuing in this dispensation.

No comments:

Post a Comment