Powered By Blogger

Monday, December 20, 2010

Traumatized

Recently, I have again been traumatized. An author purported to be a relative has attempted to label my mother a liar for prosperity. I am not aware that any of her loved ones have stepped forward to insist that there be accountability and a measure of redress. And that is really unacceptable…

Recently, I have again been traumatized. I really don’t have any idea whether I would ever fully recover from this assault. It is my understanding, that quite frankly the integrity of the character of my nearest and dearest relative of them all, my most beloved ancestor, my mother Muriel Sancho (1914-1990), has not only been questioned but the attempt was made to denigrate her for posterity. I will say this now. It does not matter as much to me, what the insincere, in sensitive, and hostile capitalistic mind has done and/or attempted to achieve. I fully expect the relevant response from those who benefitted from being exposed to one of the finest of the personalities amongst the people of Sancho. I rather expect six of seven who were nourished by the contents of her breasts to be utterly furious. I expect them to make every effort to ensure this affront is addressed by the relevant authority. I will urge them to seek the proper redress. I also expect those nurtured by her love for the members of the kinship of Sancho and those who benefitted from her experiences and/or qualities to denounce the product of a narrow and hollow mind set. Obviously, the only exception is her son, Colin. He is not in the physical realm of existence. There is no excuse for this baseless attack. It was totally unnecessary. In fact, it would bring a sense of community to my sorrowful heart and mind when I am made aware that all of her descendants express their disappointment at the ludicrous statements the author attributed to our ancestor.
I would love to say to the author that’s ludicrous you are referring to Muriel Sancho a most revered personality not some unknown human being - no apologies would be accepted - for you made those statements of your own validation - they were not forced at all.
I am taken aback. I remember that my mother despised liars. She would punish me if she was confident I told her lies. She repeatedly stated, “a liar is a thief and a murderer.” They violate others. They deny others of their humanity, human and civil rights.
I don’t feel the warmth of this fire period of the year. I had heard it said before that the nights are long and the days are cold - now I am calling on the ancestors to come to my aid, to restore my reverence for them - am I not one of the very reason they existed in the first place?
I also read it somewhere and I do believe I used the quotation on several occasions. It matters not what sort of ancestors you have but what descendants our ancestors have. However, I cannot fathom deceit I cannot begin to imagine that my great great-grandfather, Bentick Sancho would hide his identity from his wife (or wives) quite possibly Mary Sumner and Sarah Giles, and his children, Lammy Tuckness Sancho, and Mary Sancho Sandy with Mrs. Mary Sancho and Charles Sancho and Sarah Sancho with Sarah Sancho, and his grand children, particularly Allick Sancho (1873-1945). If Bentick Sancho and Fothergill are names of the same human being - he had ample opportunity to ensure there would be no misinformation concerning his legacy and his heritage. I must admit I don’t know what the truth is - I was not present in the physical realm. I was not an eye witness. I can assure you. Were I there in this realm - then certainly I would ask questions respecting the knowledge of self, and other questions relevant to my interests. I don’t believe the statements I had heard from the author - now that I have seen a number of ridiculous statements that appeared online. I am not entirely sure what I am going to do about them but I say this I will attempt to obtain a measure of redress. I am not amused. That’s for sure . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment