Powered By Blogger

Saturday, January 21, 2023

great-great-great-grandparents are members of the Sanko family of Temneland?

 I need to be enlightened.
I do not have access to the Y chromosome DNA and mitochondrial DNA of my great-great-grandparents, my maternal ancestors.  I am of the opinion great-great-great-grandparents are members of the Sanko family of Temneland (modern northern Sierra Leone).
Is it possible to identify the paternal ancestors of my mother in West Africa prior 1803 to using my autosomal DNA?
Is it possible to definitively identify the paternal relatives of my mother in West Africa using my autosomal DNA?
I love to get to the bottom of Sancho, Sankara, Sankaran, Sankare, Sankoh, Sanko, Sankofa, Sankore, Sanchaba, Sancha, Sonko, Sonkodugu, Kasanko, Kosonko, Basanko, Basonko, Basango, Basange, Basankoh, Kasanko, Kasonko, Kasango, Kasange, Kasankoh, Songo, Shongo, Shankalla, Sangaran Madiba Konte, Conteh, Conde, Konde, Konteh, Foday Sanko, Soumaoro Kante, and similar related names.
Which historians, etymologists, linguistic- archaeologists, and anthropologists, do you recommend I consult?
How and where, it Is possible to compare one’s DNA to the DNA of mummies of Kemet and Kush?
Are the DNA of Imhotep, Akhenaten, Sanakht, Sankhkare Mentuhotep III, Sankh-Ka-Ra and Sankhenre Sewadjtu of Kemet and Kush accessible to be compared to the DNA of interested individuals?
Please point me to technocrats in the fields of interests.
Thanks for your time and cooperation

M’Lilwana Osanku


No comments:

Post a Comment