Powered By Blogger

Friday, January 20, 2023

historians, etymologists, linguistic- archaeologists, and anthropologists, do you recommend I consult

 I am soliciting your energy and positive vibrations in the effort to understand the common thread within the San words and names from our most ancient ancestors to current times. I am referring to Sankofa, Sangu, Shango, Sanko, Sancho, Sankara, Shankara, and Sonko and so on with the various prefixes and suffixes in Africa and Asia.  

Please link me with Professor Dierk Lange and other academics in this field. I cannot locate email address for Professor Dierk Lange.

 Which historians, etymologists, linguistic- archaeologists, and anthropologists, do you recommend I consult? 

There is at least one Sancho folksong in Ghana. However, there are two Sancho folksongs in Guyana. The questions are; why the Europeanized Sancho is in Ghana in the first place? Is it possible the reality is merely coincidental or is it ancestral or DNA related?

I am hoping you; link me with the appropriate ancestral conscious academics and independent scholars.

Thank you for your energy, understanding and cooperation

M’Lilwana Osanku


No comments:

Post a Comment