Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, January 10, 2023

I was not instructed to be Sancho. I absolutely resent being programed to initiate Europeans

 Before I get into it. 

I make no bones about it. It's a travesty Derrick Roberts didn't teach me my history at Golden Grove Government Secondary School. It was such a waste of my time. I was not instructed to be an African. I was programed to initiate Europeans. I absolutely resent those humiliations.

The Black man by NATURE is devine.

Let this Mande be perfectly clear. He is only interested in DNA Sancho. He is referring to the DNA relatives of Bentick Sancho and Tuckness Sancho. He has no interest in those said  to be Sancho relatives in this incarnation.

The adopted, the gifted and the other Imposters are not descendants of Sancho.

 It is highly unlikely;

  1.  Sancho of the Philippines are relatives of Bentick Sancho and Tuckness Sancho.
  2. Spanish speaking Sancho are relatives of Bentick Sancho and Tuckness Sancho.
  3. French speaking Sancho are relatives of Bentick Sancho and Tuckness Sancho.

It's unlikely Ignatius Sancho is his relative as per the surname Sancho. It is possible, Ignatius Sancho, may very well be our relative, as per the Mande experience in West Africa, 900 - 1729 AD. Certainly, Ignatius Sancho  is a result of the constant upheavals which occurred in West Africa, 900 - 1729 AD. 

He most definitely rejected the asininity of the pronouncements reminiscent of Tom Keen which  irked  and angered Muriel Sancho for weeks.

  1.  Olga Sancho knows 
  2. Tom Keen knows 
  3. And if you didn't know - now you know. 

The Zionist dominated European society impresses the vast majority of humans in current times. This Zionist dominated European world labeled this particular period Winter in the so-called Northern Hemisphere. The melanin deficient also falsely claim space is time. Those creatures claim time can be measured and named. Hence, the indoctrinated believe this period is January. You are sick they tell me as if they are medical and mental health professions issuing some sort of therapy to my prison. 

Ok let's move on. Let's assume this is January. Further more let's continue assuming this is the last nine days of January. 

Therefore, this Mande takes liberty with your energy, frequencies and vibrations. He request you join with him in recalling some DNA Sancho. Let's recall some Sancho

  • Do you remember David Ross? Let's recall David Ross - recall him.
  • Do you remember Compton Ross? Let's recall Compton Ross - recall him. 
  • Do you remember Iris Sharper? Let's recall Iris Sharper - recall her.
  • Do you remember Muriel Sancho? Let's recall Muriel Sancho - recall her. 

This Mande can recall that teacher girl, Muriel Sancho, 

Hail Muriel Sancho, not hast thou gone, behold, as one dead, thou hast gone as one living to sit upon the throne of Ausar.

This Mande recall Muriel Sancho. Oh mother Muriel Sancho,  you were wrong. You are wrong to saddle this human experience with such obnoxious and disgusting names. Perhaps, I and I didn't cause you enough pain while I was on your tree of life . Otherwise, Muriel girl you would have turned off the asinine imitation European behavior. Muriel Sancho ought to have looked betwixt the Nile and the Niger to name and to program her seventh child.

It's difficult to be a lioness in the land of Jaguars. Certainly, it's ultra difficult to be Mande, adhering to Ancestral Consciousness, especially Harambee, Maat, Sankofa and Ubuntu and other aspects of the cultural traditions of melanin dominant humans. 

I also regret Muriel Sancho, Margaret Sancho, Oswald Sancho and their generation didn't program me to maneuver and position myself to provide end of life care to and for them.  The lesson here is I finally realized Muriel Sancho was right I am indeed the best teacher among her seven children. But she was also wrong I refused to submit to Zionist dominated European programming. I am that I am. I am spirit. I am having a human experience. I am unlearning the Negro. I am embracing the Ancestral Consciousness in the DNA of my prison - the body. 

Only fools expected Muriel's  little one to bury her body. He is grateful his memory never ends with the scenes at the cemetery. He  loves Muriel Sancho more. Oh mother, Muriel Sancho, I thank you.  Mother Rachael, Mother Coolie Solomon and mother Miss Mootoo and other generations of my mothers, I call you to come to me.  I need you mother to reveal yourselves to me, now. 

  • Long Live Muriel Sancho
  • Long  Live Lammy Tuckness Sancho
  • Long Live Bentick Sancho
  • Long Live Tuckness Sancho

Long Live the parents of Bentick Sancho and Tuckness Sancho, whether their bodies are buried at Enmore or Paradise, remains unknown. Are their names recorded in census records of the Dutch colonial administration and church records? Who are our ancestors and relatives in West Africa?

  • What is our name and groups of people in West Africa? 
  • What is our origins and history as far back as humanly possible?

Those are questions most definitely deserving accurate answers.

Long Live DNA Sancho, the relatives of Bentick Sancho and Tuckness Sancho.

No comments:

Post a Comment