Powered By Blogger

Friday, January 13, 2023

I am that I am

I'm about Ancestral Consciousness. I'm about the sociology of melanin dominant humans. I'm not with European and Zionists domination of earth. Europeans aren't my tape measure. Most “STOLEN AFRICANS” cannot predate 1415 A.D. “STOLEN AFRICANS” are for the most part, stuck on the vestiges of European Atlantic Ocean enslavement of Africans stolen from Africa.

While others conditioned under Arab economic expansion are stuck on the effects the Arabs' 638 A.D. and 1086 A.D. conquests of North Africa and Africans south of the Sahara, respectively. Africans have their own appearance, their own cultural heritage. The conscious Africans respect themselves and their ancestral heritage. 

I'm not arguing. I'm not discussing anything with anyone. I'm certainly not dictating to anyone. I'm stating facts not opinions. Who don't appreciate Ancestral Consciousness, melanin dominant humans sociology can simply BLOCK and UNFRIEND me. It's not negotiable. There's no comprise for being melanin dominant human. I am that I am. Apparently, you weren't paying attention. I hope you do now. It's your prerogative. 

Long Live melanin dominant humans, everywhere. 

A Luta Continua.


No comments:

Post a Comment