Powered By Blogger

Thursday, January 12, 2023

Most ancient ancestral home

 

I and I know this - I am not who other humans say I am. I am that I am. I am who the most ancient ancestors say I am. I am not defined by European constructs. I am very sure imitation Europeans - beginning with the so-called Guyanese, Africans, and African-Americans and so on - is all wrong. I remain - I am that I am – throughout every incarnation.

 Perhaps, millions of years, ago, NATURE decided.  I am son of the ancestors. And know this - I and I and the ancestors are one and the same.  For I and I was clothed in the womb with the DNA of the ancestors.

I and I simple need to know.  

  1. Is this absolute truth?  
  2. When I and I began revering the SUN, and ancestors?
  3. When I and I became Naga, Tamil, and Dravidian et al? 
  4. When I arrived in the Indus-Kush and Sarsvati valley?
  5. Who am I in the Indus-Kush and Sarsvati valley?
  6. Who am I along the Nile River valley and the Niger River Valley?
  7. When did I become enslaved?
  8. When did I arrive in Demerary?  
  9. Was I in Tobago, Saint Vincent, and Barbados before Demerary?
  10. Who and where were my Indian lineages before the ancestors were tricked by mercenaries and enslaved May 1838-1917 in Demerary?

I and I love to compare DNA with Indians named and are descendants of the following names and their variants; Muttoo, Muthu, Mootoo, Sankat, Sankar, Soumaoro, Kissoon, Ramotar and with the suffix Swammy.

I simply need to be enlightened respecting who my DNA relatives are in the African and Indian experience in Berbice, Demerara, and Essequebo. Similarly, I need to understand who my DNA relatives are in Suriname, Brazil, Trinidad, Venezuela, Colombia, Haiti, Saint Vincent, Jamaica, Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, Dominica, Barbados, Grenada,  Gullah Geechee states in south USA and Africa, period. I expect my DNA to be predominant among the voice of the unheard, globally.

  1. I expect my DNA to be predominant in the communities of runaway slaves in the Americas. 
  2. I expect my DNA to be predominant in the revolts of the enslaved peoples in the Americas. 
  3. I expect my DNA to be predominant among the freedom fighters in Africa and India. 
  4. I expect my DNA to be predominant among the civil disobedience everywhere on Plantation Earth.  
  5. I would be disappointed if my DNA is not among the Bengali radicals. 
  6. I would most definitely be disappointed if my DNA is found among the traitors of melanin dominant humans.

I have no interest in the social construct. I most definitely hate the political construct. I have no interest in that programmed experience of producing wealth for Rothschild males and other global super predators - called Guyana. The identities of the so-called Guyanese that are my DNA relatives are my primary interest in that paddock. I hate being within hearing distance of creatures that violate my natural and human rights and my intelligence, energy, frequency and vibrations. 

Why the fuck creatures can’t resist the urges to dishonor themselves by attempting to rape me by expressing their parroting views instead of keeping their fucking ridicule and denigration to their rationally challenged thought process?  It’s like burning water – completely unnecessary. 

In the beginning I and I am melanin dominant human and I am a melanin dominant human. Nothing has changed whatsoever regardless of the number of reincarnations.

There it is. Now you know. Never get it twisted.

Most ancient ancestral home


Most ancient ancestral home

No comments:

Post a Comment